Thursday 16 July 2009

The Air Tattoo


Some Journalist friends and myself are off to Fairford this Sunday to the Royal International Air Tattoo. I have been asked to consult the on the Experiential and Brand Partnership potential of the event. 

This is an event that my father has attended for many years, he is ex RAF and particularly poignant at this year’s event is the flight of the Vulcan Bomber an aircraft my father worked on during his time in service.

You may not be aware but this Cold War Nuclear bomber flew one of the most daring bombing raids in RAF history during the Falklands War as revealed in Rowland Whites number one bestseller Vulcan 607 (a great read!).

I am really flattered to have been asked to consult and cant wait to take in the enormity of this event, the attractions and interactive content appears to be vast and I am sure to be impressed by the production value of the event and the work carried out by my host Francesca Heap and her colleagues.