Wednesday 16 September 2009

Ian Irving to leave Sledge...

It is true ladies and gentlemen i will  be stepping down as commercial director of Sledge and will be leaving to pursue new ventures at the end of September.

After 11 years, the time is right for me to leave Sledge and to pursue new ventures. These are very interesting times and I am currently looking at new challenges within the experiential industry.   I’ll be remaining with Sledge until the end of September ensuring a smooth handover and helping the team to hopefully celebrate successes at the forthcoming Event Awards!  I’ve had a great time at Sledge and have been privileged to work with a fantastic team of very talented people.

Nic Cooper, Sledge CEO, said: “I’d like to thank Ian for the tremendous contribution he has made to the Sledge business over the years and wish him every success for the future.”

At present, there are no plans to replace Irving.

You can read more on this story at Event Magazine.