Sunday 26 April 2009

The Natural History Museum - Nature Live Events


I have always enjoyed my visits to TNHM and I am readying myself for my sons first visit. I discovered that TNHM has created a series of Live Face to Face events to allow visitors and fans of the venue a better insight into the research and development behind the Museum.

It allows the public to get face to face with the Museum's curators and researchers during the informal talks, which cover subjects from ladybird spotting and dinosaurs to bat winter survival strategies and how nature inspires fashion.

Sledge has been talking for some time about the power of Digital alongside Live Events and visitors and live web audiences can join the experts in topical discussions about the science world and explore a fascinating range of natural science subjects.