Wednesday 27 May 2009

Arts council presentations


Following a number of live presentations I have given over recent months to the events industry, I am very, very pleased to announce that I have been asked to speak to the Arts Council and its members at a number of regions across the UK, starting with Nottingham.

The Arts council is determined to encourage the growth of live experiences across the nation and has asked me to show how live experiences can change perception and behaviours of consumers as well as creating touch points and engagement channels for the public. I intend to show how live experiences can help to bring communities together and how using digital platforms can amplify these experiences and give an event a life beyond the experience.  

My presentation titled Life beyond Live and the power of digital amplification will be available soon via my digital networks.

As the bond between Live events and Digital grows ever stronger and ever more important to advocacy numbers and the longevity of your message, Sledge is soon to announce a very exciting digital partnership that will see the agencies full service proposition through collaboration go from strength to strength. We have a number of case studies available that show dazzling statistics in terms of advocacy levels created through digital amplification.

Presentation dates and venues to follow shortly.